A couple of days away from the pressure and noise of the daily grind doing nothing but soaking in the peace and quiet is often all a body needs - however, there are plenty of
activities available in and around Cedar Valley and the Cedar Valley Cabins.
ACTIVITIES AT CEDAR VALLEYCABINS:
- Hiking Trails: Enjoy a walk around the valley taking in the beautiful scenery and getting some exercise.
- Driving Range: Golfers will enjoy hitting balls on the private 10 acre driving range (Beginning Golf lessons by appointment)
- Fishing: Throw a few lines in the pond located next to your cabin.
- Board Games: Enjoy a variety of board games or cards in your cabin.
ACTIVITIES IN THE AREA:
- Beavers Bend State Park
- Trout Fishing
- Golfing (Cedar Creek State Course, Idabel Country Club)
- Jet Ski Rental
- Scenic Drives (Queen Wilhelmina Skyline Drive)
- Go carts, miniature golf
RESTAURANTS & STORES:
- CJ's Corner Store is located 1 mile from the cabins (gas, grocery, and deli).
- T's Downtown Cafe is located 5 miles away in Smithville.
- Mountain Country Store
- Queen Wilhelmina Restaurant